Office Manager Job Description
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Office Manager that is super organised, loves logistics and wants to work behind the scenes to ensure Camp runs smoothly.
The Office Manager will work closely with the Camp Directors throughout the role and is responsible for the following:
- Answering the camp phone
- Responding to emails from parents
- Balancing petty cash expenditure
- Doing cabin inspection
- Taking photos around camp
- Posting on Camp's Facebook page
- Giving out camper phones during electronics hour
- Overseeing the Camp store (clothing and snacks)
- Keeping the office clean
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- Experience working in an office/administration/logistical role
- Experience working with children and young people
- Abillity to be a positive role model for young people
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience of working in a residential youth environment
- Experience of working with young people from a range of nationalities
- All applicants must successfully pass full background and reference checks
- All successful applicants must be available to work the duration of the Camp, including staff training.
- Staff get 1 day off per week
- The salary for working at Camp is £2400. This includes room and board
Summer Employment Dates (including staff training):
Start Date: Monday June 26th, 2017 (2pm)
Ideally the Office Manager would be based in Glasgow and be able to work from Monday June 19th, 2017 - Friday June 23rd, 2017 in a non-residential capacity for extra training.
End Date: Saturday August 19th, 2017 (6pm)
These dates includes a mandatory 6-day staff training period.