Camp's 10 Year Masterplan
Next summer we are excited to say there will be 5 weeks of Camp Cooper magic! As Camp Cooper continues to grow we thought we would share with you an overview of our plans for the next 10 years.
- Increase Camp to 6 weeks
- Increase camper retention to 65%
- Expand our Leadership Programme (counsellor-in-training programme) to 20 participants
- Increase our scholarship provision to 5%
- Increase the capacity of the site to 150 campers (at any one point)
- Have 10% of our staff come from past campers and counsellor-in-training programme
- Increase camper retention to 75%
- Expand our Leadership Programme (counsellor-in-training programme) to 30
- Have 25% of our staff come from our campers and our counsellor-in-training programme
- Creation of a Trips Programme where campers can see the sites of all of the UK whilst learning and developing their English Language skills
- Increase scholarship provision to 10%
- Have 50% of our staff come form our campers and our counsellor-in-training programme
- Be the first organisation in the UK to have their own site with their primary goal being summer camp
- Having our own dedicated site would open up other opportunities such as outdoor education programmes, new activities such as kayaking, sailing & canoeing, seasonal events such as a winter wonderland or a haunted hayride for halloween, and generally make Camp Cooper even more epic!